Salient Features

Green Grace provides you with one of the most hygienic and healthy living conditions..The apartments have been designed to have well ventilated rooms which let in light and fresh air, which reduces the heat ingress keeping it cool. The use of the low VOC paints used in the apartments contributes to the air quality and promotes good health. In fact there will be 20 per cent reduction in sickness, as research has proved.

Go Green - More Wealth

Green Grace is strategically located in Khajaguda right next to the Expressway to the airport and adjacent to the two best schools in the City. The business & IT district is just a km away which will only enhance your potential appreciation apart from the features which will add to your savings.

The other unique Sustainable features which enhance the appreciation potential are:
  • The construction is only in 30 % of the total area leaving 70% open area.
  • There are huge operational savings due to the Green Building concepts. You will save up to 50 % in water consumption and up to 30 % in power consumption.
  • The water savings has been made possible by recycling the water from the kitchen and bathroom and sent back as grey water for flush tank needs, saving water for personal use. There is rainwater harvesting done to recharge the ground water. The water from the roofs and the roads is collected in a sump, and used for watering the gardens.
  • The savings in the energy is effected through hot water supplied by solar heaters have been installed, thus reducing the energy bills. Further saving of electricity is done using LED lamps in public areas and the use of RFID technology for parking cars in the, thus avoiding lighting up of parking lot.
  • Reflective tiles have been used to ward off the terrace heat.
  • There are large sit outs in each apartment, contributing to ample air & light.
  • There is a meter for Water , Energy and Gas in every apartment, where the resident can monitor the usage

Go Green - More Living

Some of the other advantages of investing in this project are:
  • It has a green patch for a kitchen garden in every flat even on the 15th floor, a unique experience in itself.
  • There is cent per cent generator back up even for your ACs.
  • We have made provision for a large open space to enable sporting activities. There is a spacious club house; provision has been made for a health club/steam bath and swimming pool at our club house. We also have well-equipped AC gyms & a yoga center.
  • There is a separate car wash area, and an ambulance in attendance.