X

Life's Evergreen At
Green Grace,
an eco-friendly project

Spacious Near-Possession


3 BHKs from Rs. 1.9 Cr*


at Khajaguda, Hyderabad

OVERVIEW

Super-spacious Inside.
Ample space Outside.

Experience sustainable living at its best at Green Grace in Gachibowli. Here, super-spacious homes co-exist with ample green spaces. Here, lifestyle amenities are fuelled by natural resources. You can live here in luxuries, whilst being surrounded by greeneries. You can experience the comforts of an urban life, and contribute towards building a safer planet as well. Life just seems happy and healthy here, for you and the environment. And that’s why we say, Life’s Evergreen at Green Grace.

Visit Experience Centre

GREEN PHILOSOPHY

Green with Energy

Green is a word synonymous with every real estate offering of S&S Green Projects. Designing homes that enable people to live healthier and happier has been our primary objective. To fulfil this objective, every project is developed on our 4-point philosophy of:


Quality of Air


Use of Natural Light


Water Conservation


Good Health

Adhering to this philosophy has bore its own rewards for us. The happiness quotient of our residents has increased by 20% as they’ve been able to save over 40% on electricity and water. We continue to conserve nature and contribute towards green living through more of our sustainable structures.

Download Brochure

HIGHLIGHTS

A buzzing neighbourhood.
A peaceful dwelling.

Spacious throughout

The construction has been thoughtfully designed in just 30% of the total area, leaving 70% abundant open spaces.

Greenery throughout

Besides being surrounded by greenery, we’ve provided green patches for a kitchen garden in every flat, right up to the 15th floor!

Conservation throughout

Green Building techniques ensure that you save 50% in water consumption and up to 30% in power consumption.

Recycling throughout

Some of the key amenities include a well-maintained sewage treatment plan and solar panels for water heating.

Natural Comforts throughout

Large sit-outs have been provided in each home, contributing to natural air and light in abundance.

Floor Plan

LOCATION

Close to work. Closer to nature.

Adding further value to Green Grace is its superb location of Gachibowli. Located in one of the most happening locations of Hyderabad, Green Grace is next to the Express Way and is situated opposite to Ramanaidu Studios. The project enjoys seamless connectivity to all places of education, work, entertainment and convenience.

Key Distances:

Oakridge International School - 5 Minutes

DPS - 5 Minutes

Wipro, Infosys, Franklin Templeton - 10 Minutes

Jubilee Hills & Banjara Hills - 15 Minutes

International Airport - 20 Minutes

About S&S Green Projects


From 1998, S & S Green Projects. Has been one of the most sought after construction companies in Hyderabad. One of the main reasons for the longevity of S & S Green Projects is its uncompromising commitment to the highest level of quality construction as well as consistency in delivery. Satisfying customers has been an important criteria too and it is owing to their support and patronage that we at S & S Green Projects have been able to develop further several projects. With an emphasis on quality, the company is known to make buildings which apart from great aesthetic appeal, also give importance to energy conservation.